Five Tips for Feasting Like A Pro
Feast like a pro, with these tips from a 5-year veteran!
Okay, so it’s that time. Here are my goals for 2012:
1. As I mentioned earlier this week, it is my intent to stop and observe the simple things more often. I’ve already begun doing it a little bit and I’m really glad I did.
The rest of these are more materialistic, I’m afraid. But personal goals, nonetheless.
2. Work on my abs. At least a little. I’ve already bought The Situation’s workout book (no.) It is my goal to do 40,000 sit-ups and/or ab exercises of that nature in 2012. In case you’re wondering, that works out to about 11o a day. Hopefully the wondrous effects will take place before we go to Florida in January. Ha!
3. Read War and Peace. I almost never am inclined to read pre-20th century classics. It’s unfortunate but true. And after listening to an animated conversation on the MAX between three total strangers about how great that book is, I’ve decided it’s the one I’m going to try. I have not decided when I will start.
4. To feel comfortable with my wardrobe. Sometimes I fear I am the most awkward dresser of all time.
5. To have this blog still be running on January 1, 2013!
Happy new year, y’all!