Exciting Happenings for PDXfoodlove

by Rebekah β€” cooked up on September 5, 2012

Hello friends, I just wanted to let you all know about a few cool things that are happening lately.

New partnership with AOL/The Huffington Post

I have recently signed a contract with AOL that will bring a bunch of exciting things for this blog! I will be featured with some regularity on the food segment of HuffPo, Kitchen Daily, which has just relaunched with a very pretty new design.

I will also be creating some original content for them. I’m really, really excited about it, but I do not have lots of details yet about assignment topics or frequency..

Appearance on KPAM 86o

I will be appearing on “Simple Kitchen with Missy Maki” on Portland’s KPAM 860. The show airs THIS Sunday morning (9/9/2012)Β from 9-11 a.m and is also available as a podcast. The show is hosted by my friend and colleague, Missy. Check out her blog here! I will share the link for my out-of-town friends as soon as I have it.

Thanks again for reading. I love writing this blog and sharing what I learn about food. I hope to be doing it for a long time! πŸ™‚

More like this:

8 Comments

1. That sounds super exciting! I look forward to seeing how it grows and helps! Best of luck with the new projects. πŸ™‚

Comment by Jacque E — September 5, 2012 at 7:44 pm

2. Thanks Jacque πŸ™‚

Comment by bekky — September 8, 2012 at 11:32 am

3. Congrats on your new gig! That’s fabulous!

Comment by Kare @ Kitchen Treaty — September 6, 2012 at 6:49 am

4. Thanks Kare! And thank you for reading.

Comment by bekky — September 8, 2012 at 11:32 am

5. Congrats! You’re on your way to becoming a food celebrity!

Comment by Laura — September 8, 2012 at 6:55 am

6. Haha πŸ™‚ thanks! Can’t wait to see you next week <3

Comment by bekky — September 8, 2012 at 11:32 am

7. Fabulous news. So many talents and opportunities.

Comment by Sharon Martin — September 8, 2012 at 9:59 am

8. OMG! Hi, SKM πŸ™‚ Thanks for reading!

Comment by bekky — September 8, 2012 at 11:32 am

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Other uncategorized recipes to try:

Southern Biscuits with Sawmill Gravy

My husband's amazing take on a childhood favorite of mine.

Exciting news — two PDXfoodlove cocktails on the menu at Lincoln Restaurant

Hey everyone, I have some exciting news! I have two cocktails going on the menu at Lincoln Restaurant right here in Portland. My friend, Chef Jenn Louis, runs an amazing restaurant that’s been near and dear to my heart for many years, so I’m really excited to be able to share two recipes on her […]

Fun Cocktails for a Portland Holiday Brunch – Orange Spice Mimosa and Carob Affogato

A couple of lovely brunch drinks to celebrate the holiday season!